zondag 11 november 2007

KG Sessions 10.11.2007

Finally! A new post! A new mix! Finally my laptop didn't freeze while recording my mix. And it turns out to be a rather nice mix too, which should be worth the download. After all, I keep them small so it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

First of all, the tracklist.

01. Octave feat Ann Saunderson - Black Water (String Vocal)
02. DJ Rolando - Jaguar (Original Mix)
03. Rune - Calabria (Original)
04. Bolz Bolz - Take A Walk (Neo Romantic Dima Remix)
05. FPU - Ocean Drive (Tiga's White Linnen Vox)
06. Carnival - Not Over Yet (Carl Fath Remix)
07. Madonna - Sorry (Album Version)
08. Buscemi - Sahib Balkan
09. Infernal- From Paris To Berlin (Extended Version)
10. The Subs - Kiss My Trance
11. Dave Swayze - Last Flight To Paris
12. Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
13. Rank1 - Airwave (Rank1 vs Dutch Force Remix)
14. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
I do know there's a little flaw in the end somewhere, it's up to you if you can find it out. Please get it and let me know what you think about it. I appreciate every comment.

Geen opmerkingen: