maandag 22 oktober 2007

The day has come...

Yes indeed, the day has come. The day I finally decided to start my own blog as well, and join the millions of others. I don't know what this will end up like, and for the matter of fact, I actually don't care as well, future will tell. I'll probably end up promoting myself shamelessly on this thing anyway.

I'm an engineering student, a car enthusiast, a dj and music addict, a devious deviant, and so much much more, but that's left for you to discover by yourself. Right now I'm also sick, I got some kind of cold with the resulting sore throat, dripping nose and a headache (even though a small one luckily).

That's it for now I guess, I'll be back soon, but right now I've got to promote this thing ;)

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Hi, Koen!

It's David. I have just seen the url of your blog in the comment which you wrote in mine (I answered you there: http://folk.ntnu.no/davidro/blog/?p=5#comments).

I have also made a link to yours.

Take care, man!

David