zondag 28 oktober 2007

The techie inside of me

I guess most of you will already have noticed, but I've made a few changes in the appearance of this blog. For those of you who didn't notice, let me tell you what I've changed.

I removed the standard blogger navbar on top, since I didn't like it being on top, and the blue didn't go well with the black. I also edited the styles so that every post now has it's own drop cap to start with.

The most challenging change was to show only a fraction of each post on the main page. Blogger doesn't offer this feature, so I had to go look for other solutions, which I luckily found. Now it's more like it should have been right from the start as far as I'm concerned. And before I forget, use Firefox! It looks a lot better in Firefox than in Internet Exploder.

For those of you that want to rant, next post probably will be a lot better written, and less neutral in style. I just wanted to sum up those changes, so that you all could comment about it, in the comment section right underneath this post. So go ahead, I know you have an opinion and I know you're just dying to let it out. You can do it!

Geen opmerkingen: